A financial professional can play one of the most prominent roles in a person’s life, providing a long-lasting relationship and offering valuable guidance. It’s not surprising, then, that it can be incredibly overwhelming to find an advisor you can confidently rely on and with whom you want to work with for the long term.
At Advisors 360, we understand the concerns that go hand in hand with this intimidating process. Trusting someone with your hard-earned money is no simple task. Knowing this, we are honored to have the opportunity to serve more and more families and individuals who conscientiously choose to place their finances in our hands.
We value our clients and we greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve the important people in their lives as well. We gladly welcome the chance to connect with and get to know new clients who may benefit from the exceptional service we provide. Your referrals are the highest compliment you can give and an integral part of our continued growth.
What Sets Advisors 360 Apart?
We’ve been fortunate to work with a wide range of clients who do refer their friends and family to us. We believe so many people have referred others to us for a few different reasons:
- A personalized approach: We know that no two individuals’ financial planning needs will be the same, which is why we create a plan focused on your financial goals. We take the time to create a tailored strategy based on your specific needs, goals, and circumstances.
- Objective advice: As an independent firm and a fiduciary, we aren’t tied to sales quotas or proprietary products. With an open architecture platform, from active to passive managers, we have access to a wide range of products and services. We have the freedom to choose the investments we objectively believe best suit your individual financial needs. We represent our clients—not a specific fund manager or type of product.
- Communication: We settle for nothing less than excellence in client service. We provide you with old-fashioned, one-on-one personal service. As our client, you are the foundation of our business, and we go to great lengths to ensure you receive a prompt and courteous response to every inquiry, as well as frequent updates and regular meetings.
- Strong relationships: We deliberately keep our firm intimate, working with a limited number of clients to provide the highest level of personal service and to build strong relationships that last a lifetime. Our goal is to manage all the investment details so that our clients can enjoy their retirement.
- Cutting-edge technology: We utilize many advanced tools and innovative software. With these resources, we can better evaluate your situation and determine your opportunities.
The People We Serve Best
At Advisors 360, we serve a diverse range of clients, but we specialize in serving multi-generational families who desire a long-term relationship and ongoing guidance in their financial lives. More than anything, they want someone to help them navigate the different stages of their life and retirement and ensure their loved ones are provided for.
Do You Know Someone Who Could Benefit From Our Services?
One of the reasons we work with a select number of clients is so we can provide personalized attention and care to each of our clients as well as their loved ones. When you have questions about your retirement plan, strategies, or portfolio, we’re here to help. When you experience a new milestone in life, we can guide you through your decisions. And if you have a friend or family member who has questions or needs unbiased advice, we’re never too busy to help.
If you’re a client with our firm and you’ve enjoyed working with us, we hope you’ll refer a friend, colleague, or family member who may benefit from our services. For a no-fee, no-obligation consultation, call us today at 408.778.8280 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Taylan is the Managing Director of Advisors 360 LLC and a Private Client Advisor with more than 17 years of industry experience. Well versed in all areas of wealth management and financial planning, he specializes in serving affluent multi-generational families seeking ongoing counsel on a variety of subjects as they navigate through the different stages of their retirement. From utilizing advanced technology to implementing a multi-manager, multi-strategy approach, Mark has built a personalized and unique private client experience. Learn more by connecting with Mark on LinkedIn.
Advisory services offered through Eastsound Capital Advisors LLC DBA Advisors 360 LLC